To cut straight lines and learn about lowercase and uppercase letters
In this activity, children cut straight lines to divide the fruit to practice hand-eye coordination. They can also become familiar with lowercase and uppercase letters and add fruit vocabulary. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the fruit images.
How to play
- Check to see if your child handles scissors correctly. Ask them to cut along the dotted line to divide the fruit.
- Place one picture on the cutting board. Have your child find matching fruits.
- Talk about the fruit and the uppercase and lowercase letters.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.