Printable kids activity to train the brain to notice details, match and memorize sequences and foster imagination
In this activity, children enjoy making sandwiches according to the given recipe. It trains the brain to notice similarities and differences, compare, match and memorize sequences to arrange. Children can also use their imagination to make sandwiches as they please. Let’s get started.
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut the slot on the toaster with a cutter knife.
- Cut out ingredients and the recipe cards.
How to play
- Select a recipe card and talk with your kids about the ingredients and its sequence on the recipe.
- Ask your child to make the toast and place each ingredient on the bread according to the recipe.
- Play with your kids with other recipes, then let them make their own sandwiches without recipe cards.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.