To get your kids to understand and associate quantities with numbers
In this activity, children use dice and the number sheet together to understand quantities and numbers 1 to 9. The dice with ladybug dots is a visual tool to establish the relationship between the counted quantities and the numbers on the number sheet. It is especially recommended for children who do not like working on worksheets to try it out. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Laminator and Laminating Pouches
- Whiteboard Markers
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable files.
- Laminate the number sheet with flowers (so the sheet can be erased and reused), optional.
- Cut out the dice. Fold along the dotted lines and attach double-sided tape along the tabs. Then construct the dice.
How to play
- Show your kids how to play once, roll the dice, count the dots and find the corresponding number on the sheet.
- Invite your kids to roll the dice, count the dots, find the numbers, and circle the numbers.
- Encourage your kids to repeat until all flowers are circled.
- If you don’t have a laminator, you can put the sheet in a plastic pocket folder so that you can erase the drawing with the whiteboard pen.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.