As your request, here’s how to make white fluffy slime. It’s worth a try as you can use it in various activities. Children can practice finger and hand movements with soft textures and develop a keen sensory perception.
What you’ll need
- 3/4 Cups of White Glue
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 3 Cups of Shaving Cream
- 2 Table Spoons of Contact Lens Solution
How to Set Up
- Put white glue, baking soda and water into a bowl. Mix well.
- Add acrylic paint, shaving cream and contact lens solution into the mixture. Mix well.
- Knead the slime for about 5 minutes until the desired texture is obtained.
*Store in airtight food wrap.