To stimulate your child’s brain to work with hands and fingers
In this activity children will refine their senses of color and shape and stimulate the brain to work with the muscles of the hands and fingers. Using the brain leads to the development of brain networks and improves movement. Let’s do this.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable files.
How to play
- Place the shape sheet in front of the children. Start with the easiest to the hardest sheets in order.
- Show your children how to play this game. Open your palm on a yellow square. Close your hand on a red circle and open your hand with your thumb up on a blue oval.
- Take turns playing with the kids.
- After they know how to play, randomize the shape sheet for more of a challenge.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.