To encourage children’s creativity and imagination
This activity not only encourages children’s creativity and imagination but also engages them to talk about what they think. Children take the information they gather and create creative possibilities. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables
- Transparent Plastic
- Permanent Marker
How to Set Up
- Print out the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut animal cards and clear plastic of the same size. Place the clear plastic on top of the animal card and tape it in the center as shown in the video. Place another long piece of tape over it to make the handle.
- Trace an outline of the animal on clear plastic with a permanent marker. Place a question mark card between the plastic and the animal card.
How to play
- Have your children choose a card and guess what the animal is.
- Encourage the kids to discuss the animal and its appearance. Pull the card up to view the image.
- Repeat with the remaining card.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.