To help your child develop hand strength and hand-eye coordination
This activity helps children develop hand strength and hand-eye coordination. Choose a small, not too heavy spray bottle and allow the child to repeat as needed until the agreed time is up. Let’s do this.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Laminator and Laminating Pouches
- Shaving Cream
- Acrylic Paint
- Spray Bottle
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file. Laminate the worksheet to make it waterproof and reusable. Put into plastic tray.
- Mix orange acrylic paint with shaving cream. Put the mixture on the building like a flame.
- Try the spray bottle a few times first to make the spring soft and comfortable and the bottle isn’t too heavy for children to hold.
How to play
- Place the plastic tray with the Firefighter Bear in front of your children. Talk about the fire situation.
- Show your children how to use a spray bottle. Invite them to use a spray bottle to extinguish the fire until the building is clean.
- Clean the tray. Replay until the agreed time is up.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.