Hand control and sensory training
In this activity, children not only practice controlling their hands in opposite directions for balanced brain development, but also enjoy sensory training by searching for eggs and hearing the sound of tearing paper. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Scissors / Glue
- Chocolate Gold Coins
How to Set Up
- Print out the Chanafavors printable file, cut out the dinosaur images and glue them onto the chocolate coins.
- Fold the egg sheet in half horizontally. Cut the eggs out with the bottom intact. Place the dinosaur coin in the egg and glue around the egg to cover it.
- Put all the dinosaur eggs in the sensory tray.
How to play
- Show your children how to find eggs in the sensory tray and tear the paper eggs with both hands to get the dinosaur coins inside.
- Invite your children to find and tear dinosaur eggs.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.