To make it easier for kids to understand the day and follow the routine
In this activity, children can help set their own routines and be part of the decision-making process. This visual clock will make it easier for them to understand the structure of the day and be more likely for them to stick to the routine they have agreed upon. There are 32 cutout routine pieces to choose from in Chanafavors’ free printable file, download it at chanafavors.com. Let’s do it. Thank you for the idea @ritalapej ❤️
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Paper Fasteners
- Wooden Clothespins
- Scissors / Glue
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable file. Cut out the routine pieces and the clock.
- Mark a small cross on the center of the clock face and clock hands with a cutter knife. Attach both hands and clock face with a paper fastener. Attach the clock to the cardboard.
- Choose a related routine and attach each one to the clothespin.
How to play
- Put the clock in front of your children, talk about their daily routines and times of day, morning, afternoon, evening, and night.
- Plan the day with your kids and have them put the clothespins on the clock.
- This is designed to be customizable, not every hour that has to be a planned activity.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.