To encourage kids to use their working memory and improve their concentration
This Halloween themed matching game encourages kids to use their working memory and improve their concentration. Kids pay attention and compare the similarities and differences of images and their positions to find a match. Let’s play.
What you’ll need
- Glue Stick
- Cutter Knife / Scissors
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the cross cards with Halloween images.
- Cut out the white cross template and remove the cross inside. Use as is or as a template on cardboard.
How to play
- Place the Halloween mat in front of each player.
- Choose a cross card and let them find the same pattern on the mat. Use the cardboard cross to help if needed.
- Whoever finds the match first gets a card. Repeat the process. At the end of the game whoever has the most cards wins.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.