To help your child improve thinking skills and concentrate for longer
This activity helps children develop thinking skills and concentrate in selecting puzzle pieces to connect the dots in 23 different patterns, from the simplest to the bigger and more difficult ones. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable files. The pages have been arranged in order from easy to difficult.
- Cut out large puzzle pieces for each pattern separately.
How to play
- Start with the easiest 2×2 metrics. Place the pattern card and puzzle pieces in front of your child.
- Show your child how to choose the pieces and use the trial and error method to connect the dots according to the pattern card.
- Invite the kids to try it themselves and work their way up to the harder metrics.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.