Pre-writing activity to help strengthen your child’s hand and fingers
In this activity, children focus on the pen and learn to create lines by connecting the dots according to the pattern. This exercise helps strengthen children’s hand and finger muscles and prepare them for writing. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Laminator and Laminating Pouches
- Whiteboard Markers
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Laminating the worksheets to make them erasable and reusable (optional).
How to play
- Place a worksheet in front of your child and show how to connect the dots. Follow the given pattern to bring the smiley face to the cherry.
- Invite your child to connect the dots and complete the worksheets.
- To make it erasable, use a whiteboard marker on the laminated sheets.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.