In this activity, children practice color recognition, sort colors in their brain, point their fingers at specific bubbles and press them down with precision. Behind this simple game is exercise of the brain, hands and eyes. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Bubble Wrap
- Permanent Marker
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the dice. Fold along the dotted lines and attach double-sided tape along the tabs. Then construct the dice.
- Cut the bubble wrap to a size similar to that of the lamb. Paint different colors on the bubbles (look at the colors on the dice).
How to play
- Place the worksheet in front of your child. Stick the colored bubble wrap on the lamb with a glue stick.
- Invite your child to roll the dice, read the colors and find similar colors on the bubbles and press them.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.