Artwork can develop your child’s fine motor skills and increase their creative abilities. Tracing the dotted line helps children develop concentration and practice hand and finger control. Color transfer through paper makes children excited and eager to see the results of their work. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Crayon Colors
- Ballpoint Pen
How to Set Up
- Print the templates from Chanafavors free printable files.
- Fold the paper in half with the dotted pattern on top. Turn the paper face down.
How to play
- Open the paper and paint the top half with crayon.
- Close the paper and turn the paper face up. Trace along the dotted line with a ballpoint pen, pressing the pen hard.
- Open the paper to see the results inside.