Printable preschool worksheets to help children develop fine motor skills and hold a pencil properly
In this activity, children practice drawing different lines according to the given color codes to match colored stars. This activity not only helps children develop fine motor skills and hold a pencil properly, but also promotes the thought process. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Cardboard Box
- Adhesive Tape
- Scissors / Cutter Knife
- Glue Stick
- Mini Craft Sticks
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Protect the sheet with a plastic folder and write with a whiteboard marker for reuse.
How to play
- Place the sheet in front of your child. Encourage your child to draw lines by example. Repeat the steps for the different lines.
- Place the code page in front of your child. Explain line codes and colors, purple stars for dotted lines, pink stars for dashes, and so on.
- Place the sheet with colorful stars in front of your child. Point to the purple star and show your child the code page. Ask them to draw a line to find another purple star according to the code.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.