inking Stamp – For practicing control of children’s hand pressure
In this activity children practice hand pressure control using easy-to-make ink stamps to create a brood of chicks. Children also observe how the stamp works, plan the stamp on the face position, stamp it, asses the chicks they get from the stamp, and adjust their stamping. Kids learn a lot with this easy play. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Empty Water Bottle
- Magic Markers
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
- Acrylic Paint / Water
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable file.
- Draw a line around the mouth of the bottle onto the sponge. Cut the sponge along the line with scissors.
- Put the acrylic paint in the bottle, add water, cover the bottle and shake well. Attach the sponge to the mouth of the bottle with a glue gun.
How to play
- Show your children how to use the stamp. Gently press the stamp on the chick’s face.
- Invite your kids to make other chicks with the stamp.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.