To help children become familiar with how rows and columns work in tables
In this activity, children will enjoy uniquely funny results and become familiar with how rows and columns work in tables. This game trains the brain to think critically and systematically which will benefit them in the future. Let’s play.
What you’ll need
- Glue Stick
- Crayon Colors
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the dice. Fold along the dotted lines and attach double-sided tape along the tabs. Then construct the dice.
- Place the table sheet in front of your child. Give the player the sheet with the faces for younger children or plain paper for older children.
How to play
- Explain to your children how rows and columns work in tables.
- Ask them to throw the dice and show how to locate the face.
- Draw the face according to the table. Repeat the steps for eyes, nose, mouth and hair in order.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.