In this activity, kids will figure out how to move the bee bottle cap to an indicated position by moving it only left, right, forward and backward, not diagonally or lifting the cap. In addition to using their brains to figure out a step-by-step approach, children will practice concentration to complete the tasks. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables
- Permanent Marker
How to Set Up
- Print out the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the chameleon cards.
- Prepare a water tray.
How to play
- Show your children how to dip a permanent pen in water. Notice how the ink floats on the surface of the water. Invite them to dip a different colored marker in as needed.
- Dip the chameleon card to give the image a touch of ink on the water surface and lift it up. Hang to dry.
- Repeat the process to get the different colors they want.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.