Build the maze, develop fine motor muscles and do some lung exercises
In this activity, as children build the maze with clay, they will also develop fine motor muscles. Children can see the effect of their actions when they put water in the tray. Then do some lung exercises to get Bubie out of the maze. Let’s play.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables
- Clear Plastic Tray
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Place a clear plastic tray on top of the sheet.
How to play
- Invite your children to make a clay maze along the lines.
- When finished, slowly pour water into the tray so that the water level is below the clay.
- Cut it out and place Bubie at the start point. Blow it through the maze to bring it out of the maze.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.