To help players understand the concepts of addition, subtraction and equations.
In this game, players use their logical thinking to find unknown answers from the available data of 2 balanced scales. Balancing the scale involves understanding mathematical concepts about addition, subtraction, and equations, which can be of great help to students. Let’s do this.
What you’ll need
- Cutter Knife
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the object cards and the answer cards.
How to play
- Place the scale sheet and worksheet in front of the player.
- Point to the first scale and discuss objects on both sides of the scale. Repeat with the second scale.
- Ask if the player can place objects to balance the scale based on the information given from the first two scales.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.