To help players distinguish reflex letters and stimulate brain activity
In this activity, players identify the letters b, d, p, and q and then convert the letters to their corresponding color wheel. Identifying mirror images is one of the brain abilities that will be useful in future literacy. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the wheel cards.
How to play
- Place the play mat in front of the player.
- Look at the code table and convert the letter to the corresponding wheel.
- Place matching wheels on each letter.
- Separate wheel cards by letter code for young children. Shuffle the wheel for more challenges.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.