Brain game to stimulate your child’s brain and train multi-step thinking
In this activity, children not only learn directions, but also practice multi-step thinking to decipher the direction of arrows into different colors. Then place the matching color on the correct position. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Glue Stick
- Cutter Knife / Scissors
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Stick the colored sheet on the cardboard and cut out the colored blocks.
- Cut out the arrow direction cards.
How to play
- Place the arrow color-coded worksheet in front of your child. Explain the direction of the arrows and their corresponding colors.
- Invite your child to choose a 6 arrow direction card. Point to the first arrow and ask what the corresponding color is. Have them place the matching color on the arrow.
- Repeat the process with the remaining arrows and direction cards. Once the child is familiar with the method, then use the 12 arrow direction cards.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.