This activity helps children recognize numbers and sequencing by drawing lines to connect the numbers in sequence. As they put the apples in the basket, this activity helps them recognize the pressure of their hands and adjust to the task. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Paper Clip
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the apple image and clip each apple to a paper clip.
How to play
- Place the worksheet in front of your child. Ask them to help the squirrel bring the apple to the basket.
- Put the pen tip in the paper clip. Draw a line along the path from number 1 to 10 (or 10 to 1) respectively to take the apple to the basket.
- Ask your children to adjust their grip and hand pressure if necessary.
- Try different pen types.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.